Small Business Tax Professionals Offer Huge Benefits to Entrepreneurs
In 2020, more than ever before, we need to stick together as small business owners! Supporting each other, lifting each other up and just simply being there for each other will give us all the best chance of pushing through these interesting times! With this thought in mind, I reached out to the tax professionals at Palm Tree Consulting to ask what they would share with all of you, given the opportunity. I am so impressed with what they came up with. As you read their excerpt below, you can see how their team of small business tax professionals has come together to make lemons out of lemonade (for lack of a better term). This team has come together to help businesses, as well as individuals, through the unique trials of 2020, as well as helped them find the silver lining in stimulus support and financing opportunities. I encourage you to take a quick read and see if you think you can benefit from any of these services, and be a part of keeping the small business community alive and thriving in Kansas City!
2020 has been an interesting year…aren’t you tired of hearing that? So are we! If only we could have had a “normal” or “boring” year, right? But along with the long list of challenges has come an even longer list of great rewards for us at Palm Tree Consulting. We have connected with our clients more than ever this year and we’ve been right there with them through all the craziness.
For our individual clients we have:
- Explained their economic stimulus payments and in some cases helped clients get more than expected!
- Worked with clients who lost their jobs about unemployment and its effect on their taxes.
- Assisted clients update their withholding and avoid surprises come tax time.
- Showed clients how to take money out of their retirement without incurring a penalty.
- Helped a few clients with the decision to retire.
For our business clients, the relationship has become even more meaningful this year. We have:
- Helped small business owners secure loans so they could continue their operations or pay their employees.
- Assisted in formalizing their accounting process so they can better track their business’ profit.
- We have worked with many clients who started their own businesses this year.
These are services we offer all the time. But, you can bet they all became more important in 2020! We’ve made a great deal of changes to our business this year in response to our new social environment:
- New office: Come see us at 14161 S MurLen Rd in Olathe. We have plenty of room to properly social-distance.
- We’re happy to meet with you over the phone or Zoom.
- We can complete the whole tax return process for you remotely using our secure client portal and esignature.